While I am not playing Wonky Tonk, I work a wide range of Freelance jobs related, but not limited to, Photo and Video Production. I often work locally but CAN/WILL travel.
2006 to Present I have worked as an independent contractor on many a production (still and motion) primarily in Art Department, but have ample years of experience in Craft Services, Wardrobe, Coordinating, Food Styling Assistant, Stage Hand/Grip/Photo Assistant.
2012 - BA from Northern Kentucky University GPA: 3.9
Electronic Media Broadcasting, Political Science, Honors
2009 - College of Design, Art, Architecture and Planning University of Cincinnati - Digital Design
2008 - Transylvania University - Governor's School for the Arts (architecture)
2002-2006 - Highlands High School GPA: 4.3
I have a 2017 Nissan NV200 mini cargo van, with removable shelves. This is available for rent; it is also ideal for Art Dept and Crafty jobs.
See "Examples of Work" below for visuals.
I have worked in the Art Department since as far as I can remember; on music videos, feature films, commercials, catalog and studio shoots.
I have a full art kit as well as a Nissan Nv200 van for rent if needed; Often hired as lead but also can assist.
* Homemade Brand Ice Cream, SuperBowl Spot - Cincinnati Bell, Mike's Car Wash, General Electric, P&G Design Video, Febreeze, Jergens
* Stylist for three years for Amazon and MyHabit, where I learned creativity amidst stark guidelines.
* Stylist/Craft Service/Art Department/Production assistant for Grandin Road, Ron Hamilton Photo, Frontgate (Cornerstone Brands) where I honed in-studio skills as well as local location and out of town production obstacles and functions.
*Worked as a production and props assistant for projects like music videos for Death Cab For a Cutie, Feist, Glitch Mob, Blake Shelton, Shawn Mendez & The Get Up Kids.
I have a production kit, knowledge of local crew, call sheet, parking/permits, etc.
-Extremely organized, great at multitasking, thorough and efficient
* Assistant Producer at Ron Hamilton Photo, where I learned to multitask, coordinate crews and budgets, create schedules and deal with talent/agencies
* Production intern at Lightborne arranging casting calls, catering, recruiting shoot and grip crews, etc.
Craft Service/Food Stylist Assist
I know how important crafty is to a happy crew and successful production.
In Crafty I strive for:
* Variety (including Vegan/Vegetarian/GF options)
* Display (mobile or studio)
* Efficiency - work with all kinds of budgets.
I have a full Craft Service kit for rent as well as a Nissan Nv200.
Available to work small to large productions, on location or in studio.
Please email me for rate and availability.
** I also have experience and can be hired as a Food Stylist Assistant (have worked on shoots for Wendy's, Long John Silvers, Bob Evans, Private Selection/Kroger Brands).
Work and travel as a musician. Have worked on and off on sound gigs, often for Bengals Tailgating parties but can work concerts/plays/etc.
- Hard worker, great hustle
- Can carry heavy gear
- Knowledgable on sound and lighting equipment
- Can drive/load/unload vans & trucks of various sizes
- Build stages, set up speakers and other gear
* Have 5 year's experience in basic wardrobe: general shop and fittings on small commercial photo and video shoots.
*Can be wardrobe assistant
*Have small kit for rent
*Experience styling clothes on boards (Amazon, MyHabit, Global Trade Group Tommy Hilfiger)
Grip / Photo Assistant
Photo Assist/Grip experience: Full Beauty Brands, Amazon, Ron Hamilton Photo, Gary Mitchell Photography, StageHand, small music video projects
- Basic knowledge of lighting, cameras and gear.
- Quick* learner
- Can carry heavy gear
Proficient in and own: Final Cut Pro, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere, MacbookPro, Canon Rebel
I have been a kick boxer for 15 years, trained with Danish boxers, and travel around the world as a solo - female musician. I include this info and this Rosie The Riveter photo to assure you that I am one tough cookie, strong, motivated and committed. I will work at lengths, to the very best of my ability, to kick ass on your project.
Additional Experience :
- Worked as a production and props assistant for MTV projects like music videos for Death Cab For a Cutie, Atmosphere & The Get Up Kids.
- Practiced aesthetics and design on numerous Cincinnati Bell, Greater’s, and P&G commercials working as a set designer, purchasing and propping the set.
- Catering skills with craft service, mobile food on a budget with emphasis on variety and display;. Food keeps people happy and working.
- Worked for Children’s Hunger Alliance, teaching a nutrition/community garden after school program in low income neighborhoods
- Music Marketing/Promotion
- Acted as the director of marketing, public relations, and web-development for The Whispering Beard Folk Festival.
- Performed music locally, regionally, and internationally; booked and hosted many touring bands. In doing so I have come to understand that is imperative as a musician to understand and cater to your listeners to maintain success.
- Knowledge of Adobe products, I use Photoshop and Illustrator to design Music posters for local artists and all of web content for The Whispering Beard Folk Festival & Wonky Tonk.
- Skilled in Final Cut Pro, Garageband, and a quick learner to any related video/audio programs.
- Four years of servant camp work in Indiana including:
- working at various nursing homes: playing board games, serving food, reading books
- installing windows, repairing roofs, redoing hardwood floors, clearing trails, planting gardens, prepared foundations, built small cabins and bunks
- Two years clearing campgrounds, building stages and signs, and outdoor event organization for The Whispering Beard Folk Festival
- Volunteer work
- Preparing and serving food to the homeless as places like the HOSEA House and Cincinnati Drop In Center.
- Interned and then volunteered at NPR affiliate, WNKU, aiding in volunteer activities, remote broadcasts, recording and editing interviews
- 12 months working with Americorps/Montana Conservation Corps
- Building and maintaining trail in National Forests and Parks, weatherization, long term backcountry camping, packing in horses, sprayed noxious weeds
- Worked for 6 months through AmeriCorps for Children’s Hunger Alliance, providing health and phys ed classes to schools in low income neighborhoods
- Worked with various “backyard makeover” companies with elements of landscaping
- Built and maintained raised bed gardens in urban settings
* Cook & Server at Betty Bar (OH) and Zola (KY) . * Michael Baranowski, Personal Assistant
* Habanero; Burrito Artist . *Awakenings; Barista * Arnold’s Bar & Grille; Server's Assistant
* The Ballgame Bar and Grille; Waitress/busser/dishwasher
* National Legal Professional Associates; file/mail clerk
- Local Music: Wonky Tonk, Personal Music Project.
Web-development and Marketing for The Whispering Beard Folk Festival.
- Studied Abroad at Aarhus School of Business in Denmark in Spring 2010.
- Traveled and toured (musically) Europe for 6 months in 2010.
- Various Film/Photo projects
- Snowboarding & Kickboxing
References: *Scott Fredette; Director of Photography/Editor * Dr. Michael Baranowski; PSC Professor email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
*Laura Linville; Set Designer * Jeffrey Brandt; Defense Attorney